WGA Board meeting was held in Zlotoryja on day 26.5.2017
Board members decided to organise the meeting at a National event to have
the opportunity to gather with other goldpanners and to keep a lower level
the cost of the meeting for WGA.
Board members really appreciate and give huge thanks to the local
organizing ”Brotherhood of Gold” for help gave in organizing the meeting and
an international level competition event too.
Board members were pleased to participate in competition event and honoured
being part of opening ceremony and initiation rite of new members of
goldpanners’ brotherhood helden on stage right in the town centre of
At SBM the Board handled current issues and items concerning coming Annual
General Meeting (AGM) in Moffat, as follows:
- WGA’s presidents review and vision for next year, the last of the mandate;
- Items concerning Competitions as follows:
– Feedback and reports from World and European Championships;
– Handling of requests to change/review competition rules, from Italy,
France and Great Britain;
– Preliminary discussion about bids to host World/European Championships
on years 2021-2022;
– Updating the members of the Competition Committee.
- Items concerning Communications as follows:
– Updating about the current situation of WGA’s website and solutions;
– Updating the members of the Communication Committee;
– E-mail addresses of WGA officials for future years.
- – Handling the WGA’s current financial situation.
- – Projects for upcoming years.
Board encourages Member Nation associations to add to their activity some
projects to get more young people and families to be in interested in WGA
life, activities, championships. To support this area, WGA has reserved a sum of money every year for their projects. Board is awaiting applications and projects to be financed.
On behalf of WGA Board
Arturo Ramella, President
Raimo Repola, Secretary